Tuesday 13 March 2012

Books

Just a short post today. I know a few other people have been blogging about these, but I got two lovely books through the post within the last week and wanted to share them with you.

The first is this one by Selina Lake.


For some reason I was really reluctant to buy this book, but had seen some good reviews. All I can say is WOW, it is absolutely gorgeous, full of wonderful ideas and stunning photographs. I could frame each page and put it on the wall.

The next book is this crochet book which was advertised in Mollie Makes.


Again, this book is full of pictures of projects made in spring coloured yarn. It has three sections of varying difficulty, so I'm hoping some of the patterns will be OK for me.



I've picked this circular cushion as my first project from the book. I've ordered some 100% cotton yarn in shades of blues and greens  and can't wait for it to come to get started.

Anyone else got any good craft/housey books to recommend?

Thanks for reading.
Rachel. x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment