Sunday 10 February 2013

Martha Stewart Craft App

I got a mini iPad for my birthday in January and have been trying out various apps and asking people for recommendations. I found the Martha Stewart Craft app and absolutely love it.
Basically, it is a scrapbooking app which allows you to create pages including photos with a scrapbook page type feel to them. It includes, a selections of plain and patterned paper pages, border, page and corner punches, embellishments, glitter glue, different text and loads more. The best thing about it is it creates a fantastic result in only a few minutes.
Have a look at a few I have made.


 
I have done a bit of scrapbooking before, but have found it extremely time consuming and quite expensive with having to buy lots of little 'bits'. I definitely prefer sewing. But this app is perfect. The app saves the files as photo files so I am going to get them printed on photo paper and add them to cards for a personalised greeting instead of shop bought cards for some up and coming family celebrations. I may even get a second copy printed for myself and stick them in a lovely book to create an easy and cute scrapbook.
Would definitely recommend the app!
 
Thanks for reading,
Rachel x  

1 comment: