Friday 25 January 2013

Bedding Excitement

Today, I very naughtily stopped at the shops on my way home from work. I wasn't looking at anything inparticular, just 'browsing'. The department shop I was in had an extra 20% off their sale prices. Whilst looking in the Joules section, I noticed that they had their bedding reduced. I already have the bright turqoise set of Joules bedding and love it!
So...yes, I ended up buying this.
I do think that good quality bedding is worth spending a bit of money on. I find that bedding that is a mixture of polyester and cotton doesn't wash well and the colour fades in the wash. This is why it's great that this duvet cover is 100%. Of course, as soon as I got home, I just HAD to put it on the bed!
Unfortunately, the photo is a bit dark but the bedding really is lovely. I do like Cath Kidston bedding, but the colours are just a little too sickly sweet for the style of my bedroom.
Anyway, after a relaxing and Friday evening, watching T.V. and keeping warm with cups of tea, I am excited for getting into bed with my new, clean, pretty and oh-so-soft bedding.
 
Sleep Well!
Rachel x
 

1 comment:

  1. Your new bedding is lovely. A bit of luck that you called in xx

    ReplyDelete