Monday 2 March 2015

Hello

This post is titled "Hello" as I have been away so long it seems appropriate. I have spent a while dipping in and out of things such as Instagram and Pinterest and have been happy doing so. However, I recently felt the urge to write again, so I am back and feeling good about creating a balance between various social networking and the things it can do. 
There's a lot to catch up on, and so I'm going to start a mini series to update you on a few things.


 This one, the first is just ME. I'm more or less the same, although feeling older and strangely more calm and content. At Christmas time I had what was, for me, quite a big haircut. I didn't plan it, just sat in the chair and told her to keep chopping. So she did, and I'm quite pleased, it feels healthier and thicker. I'm sure in a couple of months when the sun is shining I will crave my longer, wavy locks but for the moment, this is neat and I like it.

Work is still a massive part of my life and I have to remind myself to take a step back and do other things. I do love my job though and I'm lucky that it allows me to be creative in so many different ways. 
Over the last year I have come to love sending snail mail across the world, it's allowed me to get to know like minded people and not only allows me to write, but to be creative, sending artistic love and wishes in short, captured moments of time. 

Call back for the next update. 

Thanks for reading.
Rachel xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment