Saturday 25 January 2014

Newness

I know it's been ages since Christmas and New Year but I haven't had chance to write so this is my Happy New Year post.
Christmas feels like months ago now and I've also had my 27th birthday since then!
I got totally spoilt for both Christmas and my birthday and I thought I'd share a couple of my presents which have become some current 'favourite things'.
I was lucky enough to receive some Dubarry boots for my birthday. They are very expensive, but fantastic, comfortable, warm and sturdy. They'll be great for snow (if we get any!) and alongside my new wax Barbour jacket, I'm all setup for the great outdoors :-).
 
In my last post, I mentioned my new found love of Anthropologie and shared a picture of my plate. Well for Christmas, I got two new Anthro items.
 
I LOVE the mug, so much that I'm having to force myself to give it up to the dishwasher for washing :-). It's a current simple pleasure to drink a nice cup of tea out of this.
The other item is the gorgeous pair of tights. They're gorgeous, but at the moment I'm struggling to team them with an outfit, and I'm on the lookout for a plain black skirt to wear them with. As soon as I get that problem sorted, I know I am going to love wearing them!
 
What are your current favourites helping you to get through January?
 
Thanks for reading.
Rachel xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment