Tuesday 26 June 2012

Presents in the Post

I love getting nice post. It's just a shame that nice post doesn't arrive more often than boring post!



However, last week I received a lovely present in the post from my friend Rachel. It was completely unexpected and great to come home to after along day at work. She had wrapped it beautifully (no picture I'm afraid) and inside were these lovely things.



She knows how much I love elephants, so got me the cute elephant stickers. A little keyring of my initial, some deco tape and a gorgeous pale pink bracelet. They're all fab, she knows me too well. I will need to send something back to her soon.

On another note, I'm hoping that the next time I post I will have a new 'look' to my blog by Artwork by Angie. Can't wait!!

Thanks for reading.
Love Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment